Are you thinking what i'm thinking??
the answer to that is "probably not" right?
So Christmas break is here which is awesome because i'm looking forward to not thinking about anything involving school for a month. Christmas is in like 6 days which is crazy...i'm hoping i recieve a panini grill under the tree, but who knows what i'll get.
I made some wicked awesome chocolate chip cookies and some sugar cookies last week and i'm pretty sure i've found the secret for freakishly good chocolate chip cookies....but i'm not going to put it on here because then it wouldn't be a secret.
Is anyone else with me on the idea that 2007 really hasn't been that great of a year? Maybe it's just me but i've had better years and i'm hoping 2008 will be a billion times better than 2007. I'm so excited about New Years because i'm pretty sure justin is bringing the Rock Band game and that thing is pretty cool, plus i always love the new years eve party we have. New Years is a lot of fun, i don't care how many people are at our house, it's always a good time ( that sounded kind of like something out of a bad movie but i'm gonna keep it)
The snow on Saturday was pretty cool...too bad it's all melted now. I really hope it's not warm on Christmas. that would NOT be cool.
Well just incase I don't post another blog before Christmas...I hope everyone has a good Christmas and a good New Years too.


4 Comments:
ambuhluh!!...i have a new blog!! woot!!! go comment it up!
8:23 AM
I have to work New Year's Eve. :(
9:14 AM
I have to work New Year's, too. Sucks.
1:20 PM
I do not have to work new years eve...but sorry for those who do.
2:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home