Bam! 2008.
Hey! It's 2008, that's pretty exciting right?
So this new year was started off well. I was at my house with my friends and family....minus Justin and Bethany because they were working.
I got a new car, which is really exciting because it's i'm paying for it (which isn't the exciting part but...) and it's mine and i think it's really cool. My other car was having some problems and as i was driving to the dealership to pick up my car my old car hit 200,000 miles, so that was pretty cool. It's a little Kia, it's cute, tiny and gets good gas mileage which is what i was looking for (not so much the cute and tiny but more of the good gas mileage aspect, but the cute and compactness didn't hurt) plus it's reliable which above all else was the MOST important part.
I just thought i would share that with you all.
Saw Sweeney Todd twice and it's a really good movie. people can say whatever they want but there really is no denying that Johnny Depp is a great actor. seriously he's one of my favorite actors.
hmm. not too much has been going but Christmas was cool. I got a panini grill, Justin and Bethany got me and katelyn really cool rings, they aren't the exact same and they did a really good job of picking them out because they each fit us (not like size-wise but the way they look)
I also got some pretty cool cds, which is always exciting.
I passed stats, which is AWESOME. school starts next monday which isn't exciting at all, but i have to go back some time so might as well get this semester over with.
I'm watching Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End so PEACE.


6 Comments:
Congrats on the car! What color is it?
12:48 PM
it's white!
2:39 PM
You should post pics of your car on here so EVERYONE can see it! KaKaKaKia! (Sung like that Chia-Pet commercial).
8:59 AM
yikes.
11:31 PM
yikes.
11:31 PM
TIme to post a new blog!
8:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home