You could be a part time model...
Hey. So yeah it's been forever since i've posted a blog but i've been busy like no ones business.
School is crazy this semester, If i'm not in class then i'm doing homework and if i'm not doing either one of those things then i'm at work or possibly sleeping. Craziness. So i apologize for neglecting the world of my amazazing blog yo.
Alright so i was hoping to post some pictures of my car on here but my camera is dead and we have like zero batteries in the house and my computer is being ridiculous so i'm getting a new one!!
I saw Juno last weekend and that movie is really good...I'm aware some people won't see it because "it's about a pregnant teenager and who wants to support teenage pregnancy?" but the story line is very well written and there's more to it then just some teen being pregnant.
Justin brought over Flight of the Conchords and that show is so dang funny....it's ridiculous. that's all i even need to say about that. just go and watch it.
I should be writing a paper right now but I really don't feel like it so i'm writing this blog instead...lucky you. I'm really tired and i kind of want to go to sleep but it's only 10:20ish so that's not really an option. dang it. I'll have to post another blog soon...gotta get that paper done.


2 Comments:
Thanks for posting the blog instead of doing the paper!
7:39 AM
But you'd probably still have to keep your normal job.
--Ooh, part-time model--
You could spend part of your time modelin and part of your ti-ii-ime next to me-e-e-e-e. My place is usually tidier than this.
Bret: Yeah, but I think it's mainly cause we used to go out...for like 6 months.
Jemaine: Right. Mostly that, but I think it's also mainly that you turned the light on. I mean, she's all thinking "Oh, this is nice. I like this situation." & then here comes a light.
3:11 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home