Spring Break....but not really.
So last Thursday I was sitting in my dorm room, working on my research project and the fire alarm went off and I figured it was just another fire alarm going off (which happens like twice a month, due to the fact that most college kids apparently can't make popcorn) so I ran down the steps and stood outside.
that was at 11:30 am,
12:00 like all the buildings were evacuated, the president of the college was there and so were the Cincinnati police, so I started thinking something real was going on
1:30 everyone is still standing outside, so I totally went to Skyline with Kara and there were mass amounts of people from school there
2:15 went back to campus, classes were cancelled and no one was allowed in the dorm building without an escort, then no one was allowed so I couldn't get my stuff to go to work or anywhere else.
5:45 I finally get into my room and get my stuff
-later come to find out that some chick set like 4 garbage cans and a bulletin board on fire. That day was flippin crazy, what is up with people.
I'm on Spring Break, which I guess is pretty exciting except I just worked and that's pretty much it.
I was looking up classes for next semester and there is only one class I absolutely have to take and that's senior thesis, so my schedule is pretty open which is exciting!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home