Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You wish you were one of the boxcar children.

-So forever ago, when my family use to go over to the Johnson's all the time we would definitely act like the boxcar children....does anyone remember those books? yikes. flashback of awesomeness.





-Today in class my professor spent like 45 minutes going over APA style for our research paper and I thought I was going to freak out, I learned all this stuff like 2 years ago. Then he went into his "teacher" speech (F.Y.I the class in an education class so it would be assumed, I guess, that everyone in the class wants to be a teacher) every time he starts talking about teachers I just drift off into my own world because I don't plan on being a teacher but thanks for the information that i'm sure is fascinating.





-geezle dang pete's. Totally sitting in class and the instructor (yeah, he only has his master's so he's not an professor...congrats in the master's by the way. when I said he ONLY has his master's it made me feel like I was putting the guy down, but I wasn't) yeah, that was a very unnecessary explanation ANYWAY we are having a "research session" which means we have an hour and 15 min to do "research" but as I look around at other peoples computers I see people on facebook, myspace and some playing games and a few even doing research. there are only 10 kids in this class. kind of a waste of a day, I totally could've slept in...plus I don't want to get my research done ahead of time because when I procrastinate I do better, but then again I've never really done anything a good amount ahead of time so I could possibly do just the same if I did the work early, but I only have 2 1/2 semesters left (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) in school so why change my ways now right?



-yesterday in the elevator this kid got in and totally started talking to me. it was weird. I'm not a big fan of talking in the elevator because some people will try to have a whole conversation with you in the span of 4 or 5 floors and that just seems like a weird way to interact with people. Especially if you don't know the people, like the kid who started asking me why girls want guys to be mind readers....he was probably asking me because I was the only girl around nonetheless it was still weird, and I'd prefer if the awkward elevator talks wouldn't happen.



-so there's snow outside...what the heck? it was totally like 45 degrees yesterday and then bam snow. Katelyn even got a snow day, apparently the roads are icy up by my house. weird.

-geez. Ace of Cakes is a pretty cool show, it's so awesome how they decorate cakes and stuff. yay!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read Boxcar Children all the time!

11:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home