2-0-0-9
Wow. So it's 2009, that's pretty insane right? does anyone else think that 2008 went by crazy fast? 2008 ended not so great, but sometimes life happens that way.
So I saw Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Marley & Me, and Slumdog Millionaire.
They were all good movies.
-Slumdog Millionaire surprised me because it came out of nowhere, and it was seriously good and I want to see it again.
-The dang previews for Marley & Me don't do that movie justice. The movie is way better than previews show and Owen Wilson does a really good job in the movie.
-There isn't a whole lot I can say about the Benjamin Button movie, it was really good and it's kinda long but definitely a must-see. I think i'm going to go see it again.
I still need to see or plan on seeing
-Doubt
-Seven Pounds
-Gran Torino
-Bride Wars
-Last Chance Harvey


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home