Saturday, May 20, 2006

I TAKE IT BACK.

Ahmm. MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE.

-Jeremy has just informed me that he does not have a man crush on my dad. That's good to hear. But here's my question>> do you have man crushes on justin, aj and all other guys you hang around for more than 5 minutes?
J/K jeremy don't flip out and get violent.

-I got a call from the Army Reserves. usually i'd be all like "um no. i'm too fat to join the army." but this dude was talking to me and the reserves have some high points like having college paid for and a signing bonus and other things. Then there's the drawbacks...there's a contract and some other stuff. Who knows. I'm just so CRAZY....I guess you could even say I am >>>>>

4 Comments:

Blogger Katelyn said...

FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!
.........ahem.. yes you is a freak. :)

8:10 PM

 
Blogger This is how I see it. said...

don't call me a freak. fo'real it hurts my fizzeelins. no doubt.

11:23 PM

 
Blogger Jeremy said...

What ev Amberlee, you just don't know!

6:05 AM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

It's so obvi. I don't know how you can't see it.

10:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home