is your mama a llama??
Alright kids...so i was really ticked cuz i thought that maybe the blog i wrote on the 4th of july didn't get "published" but i was wrong and now i'm freakishly happy and can live.
-So today is my last day at target! have to work from 1:45 to 10:00. what the poo? oh well.
-Tomorrow i am going Pirates of the Caribbean 2!!! how flippin cool is that?
-So while i am at work my mom and my sister are at Kings dang Island having tons of fun without me...granted i hate Kings Island it's just the fact that they are having fun without me. everybody is probably havin fun today and i'm stuck all by my dang self. Oh well.
*one little two little three little indians.
*so yea my birthday is one month from today. How exciting is that? i know it's not exciting at all becuase i'm turning 20 which is kind of a boring number. I won't be a "teen" anymore but oh well i never really liked being a teenager. It was pretty much retarded. I highly doubt being 20 will be any better cuz i'm still a youngin and people are still creepy as they always will be.
*i had a banana nut muffin for breakfast this morning and ya know what i discovered?? I really like banana nut muffins they are good and i would even venture to say they are my favorite muffins. --get out a piece of paper and write down that my fav. muffin is B.N. so next time i come to your house you'll have one there for me to eat.--
-alright i'm gonna go eat some popcorn and watch some tv before i go to work so.... put your toys away, don't delay, help your teacher have a happy day.


2 Comments:
I hate KI too. They won't let me ride the rides cause I'm too fat.
1:53 PM
Hey Amberlee!
Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer since you now have more time to do things before school starts!
Didn't want to work this summer but you know I haven't found a tree that grows cash!
It has been close to 100 degrees since I got home.I don't like hot weather much so as you may guess I am ready to come back.
Some UDF would be great right now, with a side of Skyline and a White Castle chaser!We are going to dinner just to be somewhere cooler.
Keep on bloggin!
9:14 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home