Where have all the bloggers gone?
Everyone is gone....and it makes me sad cuz i'm still here.
Oh well i'll be going some where in august so maybe people will miss me then.. i doubt it but who knows.
So yesterday night i went to chili's with stephizzle and holli and the food was really good. I was trying to reach my goal of drinking eight glasses of diet coke but i failed, and i feel horrible for not accomplishing this great feat. So you know what i like? when i'm at a place eating and i keep getting new drinks and i get a new straw with each drink...well i like to keep the straws so i can count how many drinks i've had...well last night i was on diet coke #4 and the waitress took my cup and straws away. I know what you're thinking HOW RUDE. you're darn tootin. I wanted those straws. I guess there are more important things to worry about in life.
-My mom and my sista are gone and it's only been like 2 days and i want them to come back. my dad is sleeping and i'm here with no one to talk to and everyone knows how i like to talk.
-Poo dang shanks. tomorrow was supposed to be my off day but this lady i work with needed tomorrow off so her kids wouldn't be home alone so i picked up her hours. and it's during the day which is good cuz then i don't have to close!! can i get a woot woot?
-mother of pearl. the top of my legs are still sunburnt and they hurt like you wouldn't believe.
-alright well i'm out like elton john. see ya'll lata.


7 Comments:
I'm still here, sistah. Check out our blog. It's fantabulous. We don't need those jerks. Didn't go see Nacho Libre the other day like I said I would. Going to see Click tonight, though. Good times. Make sure the house is clean for tomorrow--one more reminder just in case you forgot. :)
10:05 AM
Hey, Justin -- you have to remember that us "jerks" will read this blog and not remember you in our will --
3:00 PM
Jess and I are back. Now you can read all about Leo and the devil cat!
1:46 PM
I'll give you a will.
10:17 PM
Amberlee, all the bloggers are back so get to blogging dang it!
7:16 AM
oh and amberlee i was at ALIVE...aka the best dang festival ever!!!!!! and now you need to post something else cuz it takes you forever just to get to post another one..not too sure why though..hmm..
12:14 AM
What the flip? You need to get blogging. It's not like you have anything better to do with your time.
2:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home