Shake what your momma gave ya or don't. The choice is yours.I prefer that you don't, if that helps at all.

Hey everybody!
So today is wednesday....duh. It looks so nasty outside and my hair is doing this weird flippy thing.
-I drank a Hi-C this morning! i forgot how much i love those drinks. they rock.
-I came back from class and was hungry so i was like "hey i'll have some Trix." so i got some Trix and some milk out of the fridgalator (like the word?) and i sat down at my desk..poured the milk and the Trix then i was pondering putting the milk back in the fridge but i really didn't wanna get up again (i know LAZY) so i decided to put the milk in front of my fan and now the milk is cold and if i want some more cereal i can have some. Eventually i will put the milk back but it's cold right now so we are good to go. yay me!
-Yesterday i had lunch with Stephanie,Stephanie's mom(jane), Holli and Stephanie at Taco Bell. that was tons of fun. Taco Bell is kinda scary around lunch time. I'll leave out the reason why it's scary because i do not want anyone to think i am a freak. it's probably too late for that but oh well.
-yeah so I watched half of Pretty in Pink last night and i really like that movie. I also watched Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. boo-yah.
-Mother of pearl the chairs in all of my classes are so dang uncomfortable. i mean if a person is gonna be sitting in a chair for a freakishly long time don't you think it would better if the chairs were comfortable? i think that some people think by putting uncomfortable chairs in it will make the students pay more attention but being uncomfortable just disracts me. darn the uncomfortable chairs.
-it is raining like crazy. Katelyn loves this weather because she is a freak.
peace yo.


4 Comments:
My hair is doing the same thing! Weird.
5:15 PM
seriously? this hair thing is such a problem. i think i'm going to wear hats everyday...or maybe i will shave my head.
11:28 PM
I think your hair looks good there. At least from the one side. Anyway, about the desk issue--tell me about it. I can barely fit a notebook on ours, they're so flippin small. It's good that you had lunch with your friends. I think it's really good that you are still able to maintain a friendship w/them, though their lifestyles are different than yours. I know it's hard, but you are a huge witness. Hopefully, they'll come around. Just keep working on them. See you later.
12:46 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot. Don't ever listen to Jeremy talk about hair. He doesn't even have any and the hair he does have is his gross chest hair ("seaweed") that he forces us all to look at. Yuk!
12:48 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home