Monday, January 15, 2007

If you don't watch 24, you don't know Jack.



-Bing Bong is a freaky little cat^
-Isn't my title hilarious?
-Hey! So it's Martin Luther King Jr. Day! It drives me crazy when people say Martin Luther King Day. It's Martin Luther King Jr's day it's not his dads day.
-So there is a new movie coming out with Will Ferrell and John Heder called "Blades of Glory" and it looks really funny, i can't wait to see it. There are a bunch of good movies coming out this year.
-Oh mother of pearl. 24 started yesterday and it is all sorts of insane. Jack Bauer is one crazy, attractive man. I used to hate this show but it's quite entertaining. for real yo.
-Gilmore Girls doesn't come back until next tuesday and The O.C. only has a month left. wowza when does Veronica Mars come back? If this is Veronica Mars' last year i will seriously crap my pants. That will mean three of my favorite shows will go off the air. ahh i don't believe i can handle that. i know i sound like a loser but oh well i like watching tv.
-American Express are pretty funny if i do say so myself.
~So i've been playing Sudoku on my ds and i really like that game. I sound like a huge nerd but i don't care.
Alright i'm gonna go watch 24.
later yo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike&Michele said...

I want to see that movie to. Looks very funny! Oh my 24 is Mike's favorite show. I try to get into it but I just don't care for that much. He makes every body leave the room when its on so he don't miss not one word, but I do love "Jack"! I have liked him since I was younger great actor!

9:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home