Monday, July 16, 2007

Watch what ya say around my momma.

-It's Monday....i guess that's exciting.

Goodness Gracious. I've got the hiccups like nobody's business. I've tried getting something to drink, holding my breath but they refuse to go away....wait i think they are gone. yay for hiccups being gone!

Saturday night my family went and saw Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in IMAX and it rocked. the whole ending is in IMAX. i wasn't aware that they give you a warning when it's time to put on the glasses so i kept putting the glasses on throughout the movie in different parts where i thought they might be needed. When they finally gave the signal i felt a little special, but oh well.

Harry Pottter and the Deathly Hallows comes out Saturday!!! and i am so gonna buy it and read it in like a day because i for real wanna know how this all ends. only i'm not gonna ruin it for anyone like people ruined the 6th book for me. geez, i sound like a huge nerd but i could really care less. I like all these books, i actually just like reading.

Dang it. we had cheddar chicken spaghetti for dinner and it was really good. I love broccoli!

It was really nice out today. yesterday my family and my aunt tonya's family all met my Grandpa Fred out at Golden Corral. They have really good mashed potatoes and their rolls are really good. yay for good mashed potatoes! oh yea they had pretty good roast beef too. So there is a tiny advertisement for Golden Corral, they should probably give me some money don't you think?

The bottom of my laptop always gets really hot and it bothers me cuz then it burns my legs and my legs hurt because they are dang burning. just thought i'd let everyone know that lovely information.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOO! Your hiccups should be gone now.

8:19 AM

 
Blogger Katelyn said...

wow....jeremy is a freak...HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!>>rocks.

11:01 AM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

Get a Targus coolpad. It's a panel that you can place under the notebook, and it cools it down. It runs off of the power in your laptop via a USB connection. It extends the life of a notebook by four or five years, so it's definitely worth the, I think, 15 bucks. I take mine with me everywhere I go. Also, you did look like a massive nerd putting your glasses on and off like that. Lastly, thanks for ruining The 1/2 Blood Prince for me, you turd. :( Me no like you! :(

2:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home