Wednesday, August 08, 2007

and 1 more makes 21!!

Hola everybody!!
-so today is my birthday and i'm 21!! how exciting is that? pretty exciting i know.
-It's freakishly hot outside, it's like 100 degrees, so it's pretty nasty outside.
-I went and renewed my license today and all i have to say about that is YIKES.
license pictures are not very friendly.
-I had a wicked awesome breakfast this morning. I had waffles, eggs and bacon. so that was tons of fun. I also got a iced milky way (with custard) from work and it was good
-Later tonight we're going to Texas Roadhouse!!
-Mother of pearl today i had this candy bar and it's a new kind of nestle crunch and it tasted just like a star crunch without the caramel, star crunches rock so the candy bar was good.

I put some pictures on here that i took today so i'll give a brief description>>
#1. is my red velvet cake....my great grandma emma used to make wicked awesome red velvet cakes and my grandpa freds daughter mel got her recipe and made me one so my birthday cake is gonna rock like nobodys business.
#2. is the bouquet of flowers my mom and dad got for me. they smell really good and there are these really cool flowers besides the roses and i don't know what they are called but they are cool looking.
#3. is my freakishly cool birthday cake balloon!!
#4. this is my name on the sign at my place of employment. yay for my name on a sign!












Alright well i'm sure that i'll have some more pictures from tonight.
I hope everyone has a good day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy and Jessica said...

I think those flowers are fressias. I hope you had a great birthday!!!

1:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had an awesome birthday.

1:53 PM

 
Blogger Mike&Michele said...

Happy belated birthday girl. Looks like you had a wonderful day!

3:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home