It's my party and i'll cry if i want to.
Hola....it's been like a week since i've blogged.
It's been freakishly hot this past week, and the past two days it's been weird sticky nasty hot. ewww i hate going outside in this weather but at least we have a pool so that's cool.
Yea so last week our tivo system thing was being updated so all our shows got erased then it took like 2 days to update or whatever and our channels were all messed up so that was kind of weird.
There isn't a whole lot going on right now. I go back to school in like 2 weeks, which really isn't that exciting, today we went to biggs and i got folders and some notebooks...that's always tons of fun.
You know what really is tons of fun? birthdays........and my birthday is tomorrow!!!!
I'm really excited cuz all day is gonna be tons of fun. I get to renew my license which means a new picture and i'm getting waffles for breakfast.
So yea i hope everyone has a good day today and tomorrow. I'll be sure and take some pictures and stuff of tomorrow and then post a post-birthday blog. heck yes!
later yo.


2 Comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6:49 AM
I know your secret. Mwahaha. I know that you are actually a seventy-year old man. Wait, sorry. I thought this was Jeremy's blog. Nevermind. Happy bday!!!
2:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home