So amped up that i hit the ceiling.
HOLA!
goodness gracious. I got a new laptop and it pretty much rocks like no ones business.
The other day I was watching tv and a Red Robin commercial came on and I was thinking "dang Red Robin sounds really good...i wish i could go there." then i got to thinking "why can't i go there? who cares if the closest one is in the West Chester area and i'm currently in Delhi?" well
me,kara and carrie got in my car and drove to Red Robin and my cheeseburger was flippin delicious...and they have Lipton iced tea (sweet) everything was good and who cares that i had to drive 45 minutes to get it. I had nothing else to do, my night class was cancelled so that was clearly the only option. Hmmm. school food or Red Robin? I'm gonna go with Red Robin. bam! it was good.
You know what gets me? how drinks at restaurants are up to like $2. Water is good or whatever but sometimes I just want a diet coke, coke zero, or sweet tea to go with my meal. So i'm willing to pay the $2. I will drink like 10 glasses too just so i make sure i get my moneys worth. woot.
Tomorrow is going to be AWESOME. me,katelyn,rachel and rachels cousin joe are going to a Family Force 5 concert. It's in Southbend which is like 4 hours away but Falling Up is going to be there and so is This Beautiful Republic so it should be amazazing. I told Katelyn that if she falls asleep on the way home i'm going to punch her in the face. I refuse to drive alone because people are sleeping and they leave me to drive.....so NOT gonna happen.
Here's a question...Have you ever had a night where you slept really good and then the next night you try to figure out how to make it happen again? or if you are really comfortable but then you have to get up and go the bathroom or something so when you come back you try to get in the exact same way you left but it doesn't work? i hate when this happens. last night i slept really good and i have a weird feeling i'm not gonna sleep that good tonight dang it.
I gotta go to class so peace.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home