Monday, July 14, 2008

If you were a wink...I'd be a nod

Last weekend katelyn, my dad, and myself went and saw Hancock and it was pretty good.....On Friday my whole family went and saw Hellboy 2 and I forgot how funny Hellboy was, I would give it a 8 1/2. On Saturday we watched Batman Begins and i'm really looking forward to THE DARK KNIGHT!!!!

Something i'm not really looking forward to is getting my wisdom teeth cut out today. That should be all sorts of fun only not. They are just going to knock me out and cut the dang teeth out...arrgh. so the next couple of days are going to be fun.

Yeah So the Dark Knight comes out friday and we have tickets for the 6:45 IMAX showing and it's going to ROCK, there is no dang way this movie will not be good, for real. Everyone should be seeing it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Oh you are so right about the teeth, I have been getting the awful headaches also that had me crying yesterday from the pain. Hope your headaches end soon as well as mine. I also wanna see The Black Knight. I loved Heath Ledger.

7:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah the movie rocked.

2:50 PM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

best. movie. ever

6:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home