an AWESOME way to spend Valentine's Day!
My Valentine's Day was,in a word, AWESOME. me,katelyn,rachel and their friend miranda went to The Heart Support Tour concert in Lima, Ohio. Saw Spoken, This Beautiful Republic, Falling Up and one of my favorite bands FAMILY FORCE 5. the show was AWESOME!
-We got to the concert early and we were pretty far up in line so i was excited that we would be close to the stage so we can get some good pictures. Well we had an awesome spot for like an hour then these kids starting shoving everybody, not moshing, just pushing their way forward so they could get in the front. They shoved me and i almost fell down and i hurt me neck. I wish i would've punched the kids in the face, but i didn't. After all the pushing, shoving I ended up in a decent spot so I could take some pictures.
-yeah i'll post some pictures on Sunday or Monday.
-We should keep the students of Northern Illinois University in our prayers.


2 Comments:
Hope your neck is alright. Miss you guys. Tell the family I said Hi Jill
9:22 PM
will do.
12:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home