4 OH MY DANG GOODNESS 9
Yeah...gas is four flippin .09, what in the world? it cost me $36 to fill my tank up today which doesn't sound like a lot but it is because i'm use to putting like $20 in my car and going to town...literally.
-Goodness gracious i've had the worst headaches lately...my wisdom teeth are driving me INSANE!! i'm supposed to get them taken out this summer so that should be all sorts of fun.
So you know what is the opposite of cool? the new body sprays like axe and the other ones. Guys think that it's okay to spray a ton of that everywhere in place of taking a shower or they use WAY TOO MUCH on top of their soap, which makes me gag. I don't think it's cool when girls do it either but after me and my dad saw The Incredible Hulk last friday I was waiting at the bottom of the steps for my dad and these two guys walked by me and I thought I was going to like choke on all their spray. geez they didn't smell good. and what was the worst was that it lingered even after they were gone. yikes, that's all I have to say. Just throwin that out there.
Jessica's baby shower was two weekends ago and it was tons of fun. Good times were had. (I have always wanted to say that and I just did so yay me.)
A couple of weeks ago me and my mom went and got a bunch of flowers and planted them and now we have some color in our yard. the thing that bothers me is the annual and perennials....GEEZ. why can't all flowers just come back the next year. I bought some really cool daisies and then they died and won't return next year, that was pretty much a disappointment.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home