Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's about time.

Hey! so it's been almost a month since i've posted anything so I figured I might as well do it while I have some free time.


-The last couple of weeks have been completely crazy...there has been a lot going on school wise and life in general.


-I cannot wait for school to be done. I really am excited for summer. This friday This Beautiful Republic and Manafest are coming to my school to perform and it's gonna be AWESOME!!



-Not too much else is going on right now besides all the crap I have to do for school, which is ridiculous...everything is just kind of piling up, I know i'll get it all done but it's kind of stressing me out.

-I saw Baby Mama this weekend and it was really funny. I think I might go see it again.

Yeah...my mind if blank and I have NO CLUE what else to put. I'm tired and my brain really isn't functioning right now so PEACE.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed you Amberlee. Don't take so long to blog next time! We're see Baby Mama Friday night...

8:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um...time to update...

11:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home