Thursday, March 13, 2008

What it is?

So it's Thursday!! almost Spring Break, which rocks except I have 2 exams, a quiz, and a paper due tomorrow....not too excited about all that stuff. but Easter is next week, what the heck is that? seriously?

-alright so the other night I was getting ready to go to sleep at like 12 am and the fire alarm goes off....me and kara walk down stairs (apparently you shouldn't use an elevator if there is, or might be a fire) get to the main lobby and i hear the lady saying something about someone burning popcorn on the 3rd floor....WHAT THE HECK? there is a popcorn button on the microwave, and if you have a small bag then you just put it on a lower time. I mean seriously, it's not rocket science. wow. so we just left and went to Steak n' Shake or Steak n' _ _ ake as the sign said. There were these guys sitting behind me who were dropping the f-bomb every 10 seconds, that was pretty awesome.

I bought some new shoes yesterday...Adidas and they are pretty awesome and freakishly comfortable. I haven't bought gym shoes in a really long time so that's exciting.

I should be writing a paper right now, it's due tomorrow at like 5...but I really don't want to do the reading before the paper, so the whole process is at a stand still, maybe I should go read though. GEEZ.

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

I am on break this week. I'd rather be in school, though, as I have nowhere to go. I thought about going to those hills that Julie Andrews always sang about, but I couldn't find them in Hamilton.

5:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home