nuff said.
SO.... it's been awhile since my last post but i've been busy with VBS and working and the whole wisdom teeth being cut out thing, which was the opposite of what I would call fun.
Saw The Dark Knight and all the hype about the movie was completely deserved. Mother of pearl that movie rocked, I want to see it again. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 comes out Wednesday, I'm really looking forward to seeing that movie.
Dang, it's been freakishly hot the last couple of days..ack. I'm all about summertime but geez I hate when it's all nasty and you feel like you don't even want to think about actually going outside.
We watched Penelope the movie with Christina Ricci, James McAvoy and Reese Witherspoon and it was a really good movie, so go watch it.
Geez. so last monday I took Katelyn, and her friend Rachel and Rachel's sister to the Jonas Brothers concert, with Avril Lavigne and Demi Lovato. now you are probably thinking "What?!? Jonas Brothers, that sounds like the opposite of fun" well actually they did a really good job live, I wasn't that happy that I was going, I was just taking Katelyn and her friends to the concert but I'd give them 10 points because they put on a good show and they play their own instruments and stuff....the screaming girls in the audience were really annoying though but what was wierd was that there were a good amount of boys there too, so weird.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home