I like wearing platinum but my favorite colors green.
So it has come to my attention that people are retarded and the sad thing is there is nothing anyone can do about it.
-I went to BW3s today to visit Stephizzle and because BW3s has the best chicken tenders in the world.
-here's some exciting news...I finally have a real name on my name tag at target i'm no longer "new team member" I am Amberlee! here's a pic of my cool name tag.

Don't be jealous. ok.
-Yea that was good times.So i let Katelyn drive my car up to Logan Mart today becasue it's fun to drive alot when you have your temps but when you get your license it's all downhill from there. I bought her a pack of gum for driving so good, I told my mom that every time she's driving fine we should give her a treat like a dog. Only Katelyns not a dog cuz she's a human. Obviously.
-Wowza.I have $3.85 in my pocket how cool is that?
-Oh i have a business idea. in August when i go to school i'm going to open up a business called "Hugs for Humanity" I'm going to charge people a dollar to give me a hug. and if the person doesn't bathe or smells like a shoe the cost will be $5. If i hug 1 million people that is a million bucks! crazy i know. It sounds like a good idea but it'll never work because i really do not like hugs as everyone knows.
Peace out.


4 Comments:
How much to hug your minister?
6:27 PM
I think you might need to get a restraining order for Jeremy if he finds out where "Hugs for Humanity" is set up.
9:50 AM
have fun with that cuz I'M OUTTA SCHOOL FOOL!!!!!!!! YAYAH!!!!
2:48 PM
COME ON AMBERLEE!! WHAT THE HECK!! EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM DOES not UPDATE THEIR BLOG AS MUCH AS THEY SHOULD!!! >>or it's just that i over-blog, which is a very good possibility that i do that. well anyway LET'S HOP ON IT!!!
6:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home