Thursday, November 16, 2006

I Highly Recommend....

I realized i did not post a I Highly Recommend blog last week...i dang apologize. So this week i will recommend two things.
boo-yah!

#1. go buy some Nabisco animal crackers. after you buy the crackers you will probably be thinking "yes! circus animal crackers. how cool is this? how cool am i?" but after you open the bag and look at some of the animals you are bound to be disappointed like i was. They have sheep,polar bears, and I am pretty sure i saw a buffalo. WHAT THE HECK? sheep, polar bears, and buffalo are not circus animals. I want my money back. dang it.

#2. Walk around outside. You may be thinking, "Is she insane? it's dang cold out there." but just suck it up and go outside. Coldness rocks and it's good for the soul. (i read the soul thing in a medical journal...so of course it is right.)


Alright people of the world. that is what i am highly recommending you do this week. Go on now get.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

Is that like how you read that reading too many things at once can make your brain explode? You should have picked up the leaf to make sure what it was. Who knows, it could've been delicious. As far as the poo thing goes--sorry, I couldn't find the bathroom. My bad. Later. Did you watch V. Mars this week? Wasn't that crazy--the near date rape experience. Is it just me, or is Sheriff Lamb starting to get less annoying and more funny? Huh, well I'll talk to you about it later. Bye.

10:12 AM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

Part of my last comment was supposed to go with the next post. Sorry, I just started writing and forgot where I was.

10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home