stupid is as stupid does.
It's monday. yay, i guess.
I was listening to Air 1 this morning on my way to White Castles and this lady was talking about how she's never read any of the Harry Potter books or seen any of the movies but she wants to know what happens at the end of the last book...because she had been hearing that Harry is gonna die and she wants to know if J.K. Rowling was lying because once J.K. Rowling was saying that her books aren't about all about evil but more about good overcoming evil and the lady said that if Harry dies then it would all be a lie. I thought it was ridiculous and Mike kept asking her why she cared so much if she never read the books or have seen the movies. Sometimes people are retarded. for real the lady was really obsessed with saying, "i want to know if she was lying all the time." goodness gracious it was annoying.
-Sorry if you read that whole rant. I actually just finished the last book of the series. Now i have to finally finish The Partner by John Grisham that i started forever and a day again and after that i might move on to another book then by that time it'll be time for school to start and i'll be reading flippin textbooks...ahhh, don't really even want to think about it.
-Ok i like the movie Save the Last Dance but Save the Last Dance 2 is on and it's not really that good. I mean there are different people in it so that right there knocks it down a few pegs then the chick who is playing Sarah the person Julia Stiles played in the first one isn't really that great of an actress but she does greatly resemble Nicole Kidman, it's actually kind of freaky. yikes.
-I would really like to go see I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry and Hairspray.
-Oh my goodness gracious. The other day my mom went to Blockbuster and got some movies and she brought Premonition home (with Sandra Bullock and the guy who was Dr.Doom in Fantastic Four) and i'm gonna tell you this in all seriousness Do Not Rent this movie, it is a complete waste of time. that is almost like 2 hours that I will never get back. It was ridiculous. I feel bad for the people like me who actually took time to watch the dang thing.
-Yesterday my cars starter crapped out so now i gotta get a new one. Darn you starter, darn you, i think my dad is gonna get a new starter and put it in today.
To end things on a lighter and semi more positive note my mom just handed me something from the Club cracker people and she called it a "wheat puffy cracker thingy" so yay for WHEAT PUFFY CRACKER THINGYS. it actually was pretty good. so once i find the official name i'll be sure and blog about it.
I bet everyone will be waiting for my next blog...only not.


1 Comments:
I don't think I can wait!!!!! PLEASE POST AGAIN!!!!
8:27 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home