Monday, July 30, 2007

Sarcasm is angers ugly cousin.

goodness dang gracious it's flippin July 30. How crazy is that? This year is going by really fast.

So you know how sometimes thing seem to be going all fine and then something dumb happens and your just like, "What the heck?" well that's what happened to me today and i hate crap like that for real.

My face is really warm but i'm cold. what in the world?

Here's something pretty cool. The other day me and my mom went to Wal-Mart and I bought 5 really cool posters. Two Pirates of the Caribbean posters,1 Harry Potter poster,a really cool transformers poster and a wicked awesome Spider-man 3 poster. This rocks because i got a bunch of my digital pictures printed out so like my dorm walls are gonna be pretty awesome looking plus i got a new hawk nelson poster and all my posters from last year. so booyah. going back to school isn't that great but at least my room will look pretty cool. yikes.

My legs hurt and it's driving me crazy. Geez. I had some applesauce with cinnamon today isn't that good to know?

Oh snap. Bourne Ultimatum comes out this friday and it looks really good. I might go see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix again this week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the final Bourne movie! Its going to rock!

8:33 PM

 
Blogger Katelyn said...

yeah, we should see harry potter tonight.. :)

12:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home