Monday, August 11, 2008

That dang buffalo.

SO..my birthday was last Friday and me,my mom, my dad, kelsey and katelyn went to Chicago and it was AWESOME! I really liked it. so yay for that. I'll post some pictures when I get a chance.


My dad is watching this retarded movie about a white buffalo and he was pretty much asleep and the changer was gone which meant I had to listen to these western dudes chase some giant buffalo down....RIDICULOUS.

Man diet dr.pepper is really good.

Isn't it weird how there are so many channels on the dang tv that you pay for but a good percentage of the time there is nothing on. it's kind of annoying, you know what else is annoying? when you work somewhere where there is glass of any kind and people touch the glass all the time. Like for real people can't you just keep your hands off the glass??...is it really that hard to look at what's under the glass without touching all over the glass? ahhhh.

So Katelyn starts school on Wednesday...it's pretty early but she's a big SENIOR (oooh) so she only has a year left, which is pretty CRAZY.




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The glass there is so clean it looks like there is no glass...so I just want to reach out and take some candy! Sorry I touched your glass...

9:24 AM

 
Blogger Jeremy and Jessica said...

I wanna see Chicago pics!

8:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are coming...

11:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home