Monday, May 29, 2006

Alright turds.

So apparently i write too much in my blogs and they are too long. WELL LO SIENTO, but last time i dang checked it was MY BLIZOG and i was allowed to write as much as i want to.
Anyways due to the response of my public i've decided to write short pieces of nothingness...because i'm dang angry. So this is all you people of america are getting for now. You won't ever know how my past week has been because some people (a.k.a Jeremy and Katelyn) whine about reading it all. Those two people have ruined all my blog thoughts. All my nothingness has gone out the window and now i can't think of ANYTHING to write. I have bloggers block because of Katelyn and Jeremy. Thanks bunches...only not.

5 Comments:

Blogger Katelyn said...

hey, i just speak the truth.

12:10 PM

 
Blogger This is how I see it. said...

well Katelyn...you are a turd.

12:30 PM

 
Blogger Katelyn said...

your mom

8:29 PM

 
Blogger Jeremy said...

Sometimes I think about stuff to write on my blog while pooping out turds. Maybe that will help your blogger's block. Just a suggestion...

2:20 PM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

That's gross, but what else should I expect?

9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home