Baaa, Baaa black sheep have you any wool ?
So before i begin i'd like to take some time to recognize some people.
>>Happy 18th Birthday Phillip. even though he will never read this it's the thought that counts.
>>>Bethany. my sista-in-law. Congratulations on graduating dang college. You've worked freakishly hard for this and you deserve a gold star or something. What wil index card companies do without you buying huge amounts of their product?
Last but certainly not least>>> my parents Bobert and Momma Bear. today is their 27th wedding anniversary. 27 years is a really long time. They've been through a lot together and i hope they have many happy years to come. Even though I doubt they'll ever be able to beat the highest point in their relationship ,which was having their first daughter a.k.a ME
-So i cleaned my room today. That was retarded. I hate cleaning/straightening up, but i did it because my mom asked me to and you know what's insane? the amount of crap i keep because i think that someday there is a possibility it might mean something to me.
-So tonight i'm finally going to get a picture of my family and me in my gradutation garb. Granted it's one year and 3 days late.Better late then Never. I figured everybody will be dressed up for Bethany's graduation so I might as well bring my cap and gown and take a few pictures. I feel as though i was left out of the loop which is pretty normal being as we got a family picture when Bethany graduated high school and then when Justin graduted high school. but where's Amberlee's family graduation picture you ask? it has yet to be taken.
I wasn't really neglected it was just WAY TOO HOT to stand around for 12 hours and take millions of pictures. Plus i got sprayed in the eye with silly string and i wanted to get far away from all the dang kids and high school in general.
Well i have stuff to do so Later Tators.


5 Comments:
AMBERLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a day late but........HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!!!!!!!!!!! i know i said it to them earlier, but i thought it'd be more "fun" putting it on here!!!!!!!! and CONGRATS Bethany!!!! Fo' real, you studied like no other and took tons of tests and now it all paid off!!!!!!!! good job getting that membership for the LPN thing! that roooooooooox!!!! oh, and amberlee, i..nevermind. lata!
11:23 AM
I like your PS2. It's so tiny and cute.
10:51 AM
thanks i like my ps2 better. i wish they came in like a bunch of colors too.
10:54 AM
seriously, let's get a new stinking post up in here!!!
11:14 AM
Tell your mom and dad I said Happy Anniversary. Jill
8:57 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home