Too fat for the army...boo-flippin-hoo. like i care anyway.
-So i bought some new Bubblicious gum today and it tastes so weird that it's actually good. sounds creepy i know.
-Not too dang much has been going on lately except that i am starting to realize that i need to get the move on with school stuff...like loans and transcript crap. I am such a procrastinator. I need someone to plan this stuff for me and be like "Amberlee you really need to be doing this. otherwise you won't go to school this fall." you're probably thinking "geez she's almost 20 flippin years old and she can't remind herself of things." well you're right and it drives me CRAZY. so if anybody wants to volunteer for the *reminding Amberlee of important stuff job* that would be great.
-So my mom's surprise party was fun times. I love summer time cuz theres always people at my house and it rocks.
-You know what i love? air conditioning. It's like the greatest thing ever. My problem is my mom loves to have the windows open in the house when it's cool and i can't fight her since she's the one that pays the bills and what not. ARRRRRGH i want the air on.
-You know what the highlight of my day was?? when the army reserves called me and asked me and bunch of questions and then told me i am basically "too fat" to be in the army. well i know you're thinking the same thing i am "duh amberlee that's a bit obvious." but i still felt exceptionally retarded and now i want to punch someone in the face but there is no one here to punch. Maybe i should become un-fat....i'll think about it and get back to y'all.
Alright this has been tons o' fun but i'm gonna go cuz riley is barking so i gotta take him outside.


6 Comments:
amberlee, you are crizzazy! yay. you're also at work right now. woo hoo!
7:33 PM
I'll do it: "Hey, Amberlee! Don't be such a loser. Get it into gear." Wow, that was fun. Let me try it again: "Hey, Amberlee! Don't forget to not be gay." I could get used to this. What does this position pay?
9:29 PM
The position pays 3 sarcastic comments an hour from me which is far less than my usual 100 sarcastic comments an hour.
9:00 AM
I am retarded. I left the dang H out of should.
9:04 AM
Well, my going rate is 10, but I'm willing to negotiate.
10:31 AM
How about 6 sarcastic comments an hour? will that work better. Have your people call my people.
1:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home