There's something in my eye.
Hey there everybody!
So yea it's time to revert back to my old self and write freakishly long blogs about absolutely NOTHING...who is excited? I AM.
-So i bought a new PS2 and it rocks!! it's tiny and cool but i wish they came in other colors but they don't so i bought the black one...i have nothing against black so it's all good i guess. My mom thinks i'm retarded for buying it but it's a good idea cuz i need a DVD player for school and plus it's a game system too so it just made sense.
-I took my car to the mechanic guy to get it fixed and guess what? IT IS FIXED!!! how cool is that? it's not making any weird noises and i don't feel like i'm going to die when i'm in it so that's an added bonus.
-So yesterday i went to Skyline and it was so dang good but you know what wasn't good? the Moo-latte i had from Dairy Queen. I got a caramel one so i thought that meant it would be flavored like caramel but instead there was just giant glops of caramel sauce in it...pretty gross, plus the coffee taste was too strong. My mom like it though so i guess something good came out of it.
-Man it needs to get really warm outside because i would like to go swimmin and i don't wanna dang go if it's chilly...argggh the weather is making me angry and 1/2.
-I've been watching the Dinosaur show and it rocks.
-I want a pancake...you know if you put too much syrup on a pancake it's NASTY. i'm gonna go eat some breakfast it is only 10:30.
So lata gatas.


2 Comments:
Oh man, I love carmel mooooolatte's from Dairy Queen. They are much better than Starbucks!
7:24 PM
What the heck is a ps2? Jill
8:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home