Thursday, June 15, 2006

Did they ever find out who actually let the dogs out?

-I'm feeling really weird right now like i'm getting sick but i think it's just allergies..I only have allergies in the summer really bad and it makes me dang angry.
-I just got home from steak n shake. Man their shakes are so good it's ridiculous. I went with stephanie. It was like back in the day when that's where we would all go a lot. I think next week we are gonna hit-up chili's!! woo-hoo.
-when i started typing this it was thursday and now it's FRIDAY!! who let the dogs out?
-So next week i'm gonna be alone a lot cuz my dad's gonna be working and katelyn and my mom will be at ALIVE. so what the crap am i supposed to do? i have some plans.
-smoke crack
-throw a few parties
-get some more tattoos
-watch tv
-order things off the home shopping network
-write a book
those are just some of the plans i have. Who knows what else will happen cuz everybody knows how crazy i am.
Alright kids it's almost my bed time...actually it's way past my bed time so i'm gonna go. Everybody have fun...even though most of you are asleep.

4 Comments:

Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

Ooh, I could be your ghost writer. We'd be like a brother and sister writing team. We could go on the road promoting our book on the TODAY SHOW and at truck stops. Man, I can't wait.

7:50 AM

 
Blogger Jeremy said...

No smoking crack at our house next week! But feel free to do speed. Have a great week! and thanks again for watching the devil for us!

8:45 AM

 
Blogger RCO Banks said...

Olivia will be happy to spend the night with you and go swimming with you! Actually, I could come up Friday and swim too!

5:15 PM

 
Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

Randizzle is a gigantic freakizzle.

10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home