Did someone poo in the stairwell?
Hola.
-It is 9:32 in the a.m. how exciting is that? not that exciting. I had a sociology test this morning. it was tons o'fun only not. goodness i highly dislike taking tests, they really drive me crazy.
-So yea i got to my next class 15 minutes too early. i always think i have to take like 10 minutes to get to class..but in reality i am just 2 minutes away. Walking down the steps and i smell something really funky, it smelled like someone couldn't find the bathroom in time so they just went on the steps. ewww it smelled nasty.
-So the word 'stair' is a really weird word, seriously say it then write it a few times. it's crazy.
-You don't always die from tobacco...sometimes you just lose a lung.
You don't always die from tobacco...sometimes they just cut out your tongue.
It's hard to gloat with a hole in your throat.
Has anyone seen that commercial? it's creepy. because there are guys dressed like cowboys.
-Is today national smoke out day? or is it just going on here? cuz at the smoking places around campus there are poster boards that say "No smoking..if you can't refrain then go to this area..yayaya" Just wondering.
-THis morning while walking back from my sociology class and there was this glop of something on the ground. I looked like a leaf mixed with caramel but i really have no clue. i saw it there yesterday too. i hope nobody steps in it. that would be so foul.
-goodness gracious. this class i am in right now....i really do not like. it is way too long and ahhh. enough said.
Later.


1 Comments:
Hey, I read this post then read "I Highly Recommend," and I accidently posted for that one and this one on that post (I.H.R.). Sorry, you can pretend I'm giving you a hug, if that helps.
10:16 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home