If you are burnin the midnight oil...be careful not to set your house on fire.
-YAY! it's almost friday!
-this weekend my dad is going hunting so friday me,my mom, and katelyn are going out to eat and on saturday we are going to see a movie. Fun times, i know.
-So i watched The Office tonight, that show is hilarious. I love it. I think it is for real in my top 5 shows. The part about Night at the Roxbury was hilarious cuz my dad loves that song.
-There is no real point to this blog, but is there ever really a point to any of my blogs?
-So in the little Hi-C juice boxes they put like no juice in there. it's totally retarded. it takes no time to drink one of those. I wanted to know how long it took to drink one so i timed myself and it took me precisely 10 seconds to drink the whole dang thing. 6.75 oz of rip off is that Hi-C is. but since they are so very good i will forget about what they don't bring to the table. I should be glad i'm even allowed to buy Hi-C (in some countries you can only buy it on the black market)
-i gotta go read. darn it.


4 Comments:
Those juice boxes work great for kids lunches. Sometimes Olivia doesn't even drink the whole thing. I think they have the elementary school lunch corner marketed.
9:01 AM
I really wanted to be in your guys' living room watching that episode of the Office with you, especially b/c of the whole Night at the Roxberry thing. It was flipppin hilarious.
10:00 AM
I buy all my Hi-C on the black market. That and kidneys.
10:07 AM
umm yeah the office does rock. jim is dumb. he better not keep goin out w/ that one chick! uh! ok well hi-c is good.
4:09 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home