I'm too sexy for the drive-thru.
-it's saturday! yay!
-Right Said Fred "Too Sexy" is a great song. Go and listen to it right now.
-So yea today me,my mom, and katelyn went to Red Lobster! That place rocks and i haven't been there since sometime in the summer. DELICIOUS CHEDDAR BAY BISCUITS are one of my favorite things in the United States (i would say "favorite in the world" but i haven't been all around the world...so i can't assume that there isn't anything i would like more sitting out there somewhere.)
-The movie Happy Feet came out yesterday and i really want to see it. I think i will see that and Santa Claus 3 sometime while i am off on Thanksgiving break!
-So yea Thanksgiving break starts this wednesday. I love Thanksgiving. The mashed potatoes are my favorite thing about Thanksgiving.
-Katelyn invited some people over to play games and katelyns one friend lauren brought over Mario DDR. I played that game and i looked pretty much retarded, but it was tons of fun.
Oh goodness. So the Bengals are playing tomorrow. Is it gonna be a waste of time? Who knows. last week they were up and then BAM! just when you thought they were doing good they start to stink it up. a waste of three hours. i didn't even really watched it i kinda just listened as i wrote my paper.
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it(seriously don't smoke though..it's bad for you) Later.


1 Comments:
The Bengals actually won a game yesterday. I finally didn't feel like three hours of my life were wasted. Thank you Hay-soos!
1:40 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home