If i wanted to hear a butthole speak, i would have farted.
Word up.
I was driving back to school tonight and you know what was falling from the sky? SNOW. how cool is that? i love snow...it rocks.
-Only two days of class this week and on tuesday my psychology class is cancelled! i'm super excited about Thanksgiving.
-Yea here are some pictures of bing bong since i haven't posted any pictures of him ever.


He is a weird little cat. I think he smokes crack when we are out of the house.
-Oh in the previous blog i mentioned something of ddr. Well here's a picture of my mom dancing it up.
She may look a little special but we still love her.


4 Comments:
That is the greatest post title of all time. I love Thanksgiving week too. I just found out that I only have two days of school this week (today being the last one) I am super pumped. AJ's coming over on Wednesday and we're gonna play videogames all day long. Yayuh!
1:36 PM
Pardon my French, but that belt kind of makes Bing Bong look like he's into bondage. Freaky deaky.
1:37 PM
yea i only have two days of school too. Booyah!
and that comment about Bing Bong is wrong in every way.
2:37 PM
shake shake shake yo money maka
5:01 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home