Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh my word.

So summer is coming to an end, which is RIDICULOUS. I start classes next week and then everthing will be back to normal.

I tried posting pictures of Chicago and blogger is being ridiculous so I'm going to post a link to them so you can check them out.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=1712fpec.2yxui1uo&x=0&y=ufjfsx&localeid=en_US

I've been watching the Olympics and Michael Phelps is flipping insane. what the heck is that? he swims like no ones business. CRAZINESS.

The Dark Knight is the #2 movie ever as of right now and it's only been out a month and a day...I hope it passes Titanic, that would be awesome.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy and Jessica said...

Your pictures were awesome. Where's Oprah?

7:56 PM

 
Blogger Michele said...

Great Pictures looks like you all had a great time

7:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dark Knight is now my favorite movie of all time!

6:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oprah was....somewhere else. we did see her townhouse though, kelsey caught a picture of that, I did not..
At Oprah's store she sells clothes that she has actually worn....weird. just thought I would share that little bit of info

9:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home