Wow.
So it's been a freakishly long time since I've posted a blog, which doesn't really matter because i'm like 99.9% positive nobody even reads so it really doesn't matter how much I post.
-Things have been crazy. Family camp came and went which is ridiculous because it's like my favorite thing ever.
-School is ridiculous and it's getting on my nerves. I feel like all I ever do is go to class and work and that's pretty annoying.
-Halloween is in a few weeks!! which is awesome because I love Halloween.
-So I've been reading a lot lately (not for class, which I should be reading for) and I used to read all the dang time but then I just stopped. So I read the Twilight Saga and all four books were freakishly good and I can't wait for the movie to come out. I also read some other books and they were surprising good. I hate when I pick out a book and I can't stand it but I read til the end, in hopes that it will get better and then the ending sucks too. that's the worst.
-wow. so yeah I had so much more in my mind but for some reason it's blocked now. It's rainy and I think i'm gonna go take a nap.


3 Comments:
It's about dang time. Geezopete.
7:38 AM
I enjoy reading your blog. You have a way with words. Jill
7:41 PM
Yeah! A new post. Hugs
8:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home