I went to a pumpkin patch!
yes, it's true. I went to a pumpkin patch/ corn maze place. I bought a 24lb pumpkin! how awesome is that? pretty awesome I know. The corn maze was a little creepy, i'm not gonna lie. It reminded me of the children of the corn movies, which were also very scary.
So i'm sitting in my dorm room and I hear a band start to play...right below my room there is a parade of sorts happening. it's called the push cart parade, and the clubs of the school (instead of making floats) decorate little push carts and then steer them around the quad.. well my friends it looked super awkward from up here so I can't imagine what it was like to be actually down there. If the push carts show numbers of clubs then MSJ has 6 clubs, just in case any of you were wondering.
It's the lovely time of year that is homecoming. which means "dorm wars" which means awkwardness. There is a homecoming dance tomorrow night, I thought about going for .5 seconds, dances in high school were weird but I went with my friends because sometimes they were fun, but I really don't think i'd want to go to a dance in college. plus it's like a halloween dance too so that equals costumes.
On Sunday me, katelyn and katelyns friends rachel and miranda traveled to Columbus to see Family Force 5!! and it was awesome! they always put on a good show, I don't even know how it's possible to have that much energy but they pull it off so kudos to FF5 yo, they are pretty wicked awesome.
Alright there's a little bit of an update for everyone, I think i'm gonna go find me some food to eat.


1 Comments:
Are you gonna carve your pumpkin? I bet that would take a long time to scoop all the goo out.
6:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home