Probably not.
So last week was pretty cool
Sunday: watched Arrested Development and Casino Royale. Spent an insane amount of time trying to figure out what was wrong with my iPod, only to realize it was nothing major, it was something really simple.
Monday: One Tree Hill!! it was really cold!!
Tuesday: nothing really, but it snowed a little.
Wednesday: LaRosas! watched Polar Express
Thursday: CSO, Twilight midnight premiere!
Friday: Twilight again!!
Alright so I like reading....I use to read a lot more but this summer I started reading just random things. Katelyn and some of her friends had been reading this series of books so after getting around to it I read Twilight, in 2 days then I read New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn within like 2 weeks. Geez, those books are addictive. People try to compare them with the Harry Potter series but you really can't, they are completely different.
Anyway so I saw Twilight at 12:01 on Friday morning and I saw it again on Friday night, and I loved the movie. What's always weird about adaptations of books are that if the books are pretty well known people get this idea that the movie is going to be exactly like the book, but it can't be and that annoys me. People get so hung up on the movie not being dead-on the book, that they say the movie sucked. So not true. yeah, if someone hasn't read the Twilight series they might be thinking, "what the heck is going on?" but ultimately it's a really good love story. it's like romeo and juliet. If you haven't read the books I would suggest it because they are very good, so 10 points for that.
That was my Twilight rant, it had to be done. I've been reading all sorts of reviews, and I don't really know why because as long as I liked it who cares what other people think?
You know what i've recently become a big fan of ? teas. not like sweet tea, because I've been a fan of that since I was like 6 or something. We have all these different kinds of teas at work and i've been trying the different ones, and a lot of them are good. A bonus is that most of the teas are good for you, and since I don't add anything it works out pretty well.
Something kind of lame >> For my research class we had to do this observation thing which involved watching people at an ATM (which is weird and kind of stalker like) anyway I decided to do the observation at the mall and the whole project thing is pretty ridiculous. there was like no one who came to that dang ATM, so it was kind of a loss. After that we went to Hot Topic and I got a Twilight poster! bam, that's pretty cool.
THANKSGIVING is this week. I have 4 days of no class. My professor of my tuesday/thursday class said we didn't have to come to class tomorrow, but she would be there if we wanted to ask questions about our homework.....who would go to class if it was optional ? not me, that's for dang sure.
Man, I wanna see Madagascar 2,Quantum of Solace, Australia and Four Christmases.
I pretty much love Thanksgiving. I love the parade, mashed potatoes and TURKEY!!
i'm not feeling that great so i'm gonna go just chill and do nothing!!


1 Comments:
GREAT POST! I want to see those four movies as well...especially Bond!
8:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home